Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
We integrate disparate business critical systems.
IDI enables customers to share information across application boundaries. We integrate and leverage the investments in current systems and transform organizations by allowing applications to assume new roles in the business.
IDI's EAI solutions focus on building a software infrastructure platform to simplify connectivity between applications in a world of heterogeneous systems.
Our integrated business solutions capitalize on your current IT investments through:
- Strategy and Consulting
- Evaluate tools and build the strategy for EAI integration
- Provide scope study, ROI evaluation, risk evaluation and EAI tool
- Requirement analysis
- EAI architecture and design
- Estimation of costs and resource requirements
- Implementation of end-to-end EAI solutions solutions
- Post implementation support and service
Our strengths in EAI
- Strong expertise in middleware tools like SAP XI, IBM's MQ-series, NEON, webMethods, Forte Fusion (now marketed as iPlanet Integration Server), TIBCO, and See Beyond.
- Specialized technical and business process reengineering skills
- Reduced development costs
- Faster time-to-market.
IDI methodology is vendor tool independent, modular, and scalable, and caters to projects of varying size and complexity.
Built on our core technology competencies, the EAI services complement and offer synergy to other services offered - application management, data warehousing, package implementation and a variety of e-business solutions.